forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Room nearby!
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 09:48:07 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

 >> Do we need to rethink the scheduled date for our Views-seminar on
 >> Thursday?

> It would be nice for me if we could -also?- do something on Monday evening.

Well, Monday evening has never been suggested as far as I remember.
I'd be happy to move the View-Workshop there if we can find a room and
there are no crossovers with other events?

Although Ross was planning on coming Tuesday I think (is this fixed?)

Might make more sense than having a little discussion during the
Hackathon and some more on Tuesday.

What do other people think?

--
Ferdinand Soethe