forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Requesting Comments on Eclipse Plugin Deliverables
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:05:30 GMT
Just some quick comments:

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 10:08 -0400, Anil Ramnanan wrote:
> Here are the current deliverables that I intend to produce for the
> Summer of code project and the order in which I intend to do them. I was
> wondering if there were any comments from the community on them. The
> entire project proposal with details on each of the deliverables was
> posted in Ross's welcome message earlier.
>
> July 6 - Editors of Site, Tabs, Locationmap and Skinconf

Hmm, actually I think the skinconf need discussion before you make a
wizard. IMO we need to use the proposed one from Nicola. I will prepare
a new thread for this.

> July 20 - Forrest.properties Editor and Add WAR file builder
> August 3 - Wizards for New Site, Add Forrest Plugin and Add Views.

Do you want to create a wizard for views? Maybe another for contracts? I
would be more then happy to give you a hand on that.

> August 17 - Support of Multiple Web Apps
> August 27 - Repository Browser and Include from Repository Wizard
> August - Project Completed
>
> Thanks for your input.

That sounds sweet. Please be aware that *all* committers are more then
happy to help you with your question. Ross is your mentor but we all
will try to help you and Ross to make this project a success. ;-)

> Regards,
> Anil Ramnanan

Welcome Anil and to good cooperation. :)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"