forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Post processing using views
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:29:43 GMT
Argh,

I send to early and lost the instructions how to do it. :(

...but I will try again.

In the contract "content-main" you can apply this rewriting rules. e.g.
you can try:
 <xsl:apply-templates
select="div[@id='content']/div[@id='content-main']/*"/>

<xsl:template match="a[class='glossary']" >
...do rewriting
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

The only problem IMO is that you may interfere with the other overall
processing. Just try the above and see how it works.

Please report back. ;-)

salu2

--
thorsten