forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documenting on documentation (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:43:45 GMT
On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 10:53 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> > - I will write a document explaining the details of how the
> >   documentation structure is meant to work and howtos on inserting
> >   new information and create new releases.

Nice work, David and Ferdinand.

Thanks for doing this. :)

I have spotted the rebirth of the Multipage HowTo example. I think I
have a usecase (views). I can restructure the 3 single tutorials in one
multipage how-to. Then we do not need this example anymore.

WDYT?

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"