forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Views ROCKS!!!!
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:04:39 GMT
On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 00:17 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> With all the fantastic work that has been put into views recently it has
> really started to shine. I found a couple of hours today to sit down
> with the draft How-To's that Thorsten created and I have a lovely new site.
>
> I've not started looking under the hood yet, but I ust thought I'd let
> everyone who hasn't had chance to look at it yet...

I hope we can sit together in ApacheCon to look under the hood and make
that more efficient. Your corrections of my example code to make it
simpler, raises the hope to enhance the design of the prototype
implementation. To be honest it is a solution that works but that is not
really efficient nor pretty. ;-)

> VIEWS ROCK!!!

:)

...I told you. lol ;-)

Yeah I want to thank especially Diwaker Gupta, his input was most
valuable to concentrate on a first working prototype, and yourself, you
showed me how to simplify the contracts that they are working
efficient.

Thx, McPlugin, for this compliment.

> Ross

...now back to writing the DSL howto and then I will look into the
locationmap. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten