forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] A CMS for our Docs
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:57:05 GMT
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 16:12 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
<snip/>

> I'm offering some of my time (post 0.7) to get this going.
>
> Can we count on the Lenya team to assist?
>
> Thorsten, do you still need to create the Forrest Lenya integration? Can
> we count on some of your time for that part of it?

Yes, I just wanted to state that I am not the only one in lenya-land
that is willing to help.

If it would have been like this I wouldn't want to be in the situation
you described:
> If we go for Lenya instead then we will have to rely on Thorsten to
get
> it up and running and do any modifications/integration we need
> (hopefully my work on the Locationmap and Daisy integration will help
here).

I do not like that a community depends on one person (too much
pressure). It is better when the two communities make it work together.

Count on me in trying to help where I can!

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"