forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: preview of new skin
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 02:30:33 GMT
On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 03:43 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 21:55 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I'm working on a new skin using views/viewHelper. Its nothing
> > > fantastic. Just has the following goals:
> > >
> > > o minimalistic, yet functional view
> > > o use as few images as possible (read none, apart from the txt/pdf icons)
> > > o render reliably across majority of browsers.
> > >
> > > You can check it out on my home page:
> > > http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker/index.html
> > >
> > > Its still very much under development and needs a lot of polishing
> > > still. So I'll appreciate any comments and feedback :)
> >
> > I *really* like it. Especially if it is using views. Fantastic!
> >
> > Some observations:
> >
> > http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker/articles/index.html The first bullet in
> >   the lists (not the TOC) have a blank line.
> >
> > http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker/articles/why-forrest.html (and many
> > other pages) there is a change in font towards the end of "Take One". I
> > think this is to do with an unclosed anchor in the TOC.
> >

> I think this is the content-contracts that I am refactoring. I will try
> a quick fix before sleep. ;-)

:) Now I can go to sleep. ;-)

The bug was/is in common but since it seems not to cause troubles in the
other skins I just fixed it in leather-dev for now.

+  <!-- Generate a <a name="..."> tag for an @id -->
+  <xsl:template match="@id">
+    <xsl:if test="normalize-space(.)!=''">
+      <a name="{.}">&#160;</a>
+    </xsl:if>
+  </xsl:template>
   <xsl:template match="section">
-    <a name="{generate-id()}"/>
+    <a name="{generate-id()}">&#160;</a>

> salu2

I recommend you to make an update of your production site. ;-)

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"