forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Pedro I. Sanchez" <psanc...@colcan.biz>
Subject Re: How to avoid hard-coding site-visible message strings in skin files
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:23:42 GMT
On Thu, 2005-02-06 at 19:30 +0200, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hola Pedro,
>
> I can understand that i18n scares you a bit but I reckon it is the
> simplest solution. If you are willing to finish my job I will start it
> for the "old fashion" skins with the setup of sitemap, *one/two* props
> and you would finish the work. We are talking about 3 -6 stylesheets (3
> common/3 pelt) where you need to add <i18n:text>Published</i18n> and
> then add this key in the message catalog. I do not have enough time to
> finish that but if you want I add a patch to the issue and you can
> finish it.
>
> salu2

I will set aside some time this weekend to read about the i18n stuff and
to try to understand what exactly has to be done. Anything you can add
is certainly welcome.

I'll be glad to help, but as I guess everyone else, I can only do it in
my spare time. So don't expect things to be done over night :|

Cheers,

--
Pedro