forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Documenting on documentation (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:45:51 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Nice work, David and Ferdinand.

Thanks for saying that. I was still kind of expecting somebody to come
forward and call for my head for this overnight coup de docs ...

> Thanks for doing this. :)
Welcome. I just couldn't resist. I guess you know that from views :-)

> I have spotted the rebirth of the Multipage HowTo example. I think I
> have a usecase (views). I can restructure the 3 single tutorials in one
> multipage how-to. Then we do not need this example anymore.

Haven't had time to actually read this. Don't bother, just add new ones. Will cull
the old stuff when there is time to actually understand what I'm
throwing out.

--
Ferdinand Soethe