forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Jira for Forrest
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 09:05:49 GMT
On 04 Jun 2005, at 10:11, Ross Gardler wrote:

> We, the Forrest team, believe that we have now updated all our
> documentation to point at the new issues tracker at apache.org Could
> we ask that you place a redirect in your .htaccess to point visitors
> to the cocoondev.org issue tracker to the new apache.org tracker at:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR

The main issue I have with this is that there's other projects still
hosted @ cocoondev.org, so I can't redirect all issues.cocoondev.org
traffic to issues.a.o

If you can come up with some sensible mod_rewrite settings, I'll be
happy to add them. And I can check to make the old project read-only as
well.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org