forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Skins
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 14:40:53 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:
>
>> Is plain-dev really included by default?
>
> Yes
>
>> plain-dev - success, but no resources found, images, script etc. and
>> they don't exist in the skins folder either.
>
> Well it is in development :-))

Actually, it will never have images, scripts, etc. It's *plain*.

The reason I did it was to convert the Incubator doc sources from
document-dtd to plain html, which Forrest can still render. It worked,
albeit with minor issues, that I have not fixed and probably will not in
the near future.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -