forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chaperon jar is required by core (Was: svn commit: r170628)
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 07:17:51 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> The chaperon jar is required by the core, so i have moved it back.
> Please, please move one jar and test, next jar, test.
>
> Can anyone see why Chaperon is required in the core?

In the main sitemap.xmap I had moved [1] the chaperon parser because of
a Cocoon 2.2 error.

In there you can read:
"
       <!--
         FIXME: there is a bug in the Cocoon 2.2 resolving that can make
                cocoon:/ calls call the base sitemap; remove the
                following when it's fixed.
       -->
"

[1] version 37459, Fri Sep 3 06:36:26 2004 UTC
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/src/core/context/sitemap.xmap?rev=37459&r1=37393&r2=37459&diff_format=h

             - verba volant, scripta manent -