forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Directory structure and configuration
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 11:23:56 GMT

I'll carry this question from the 'Clean up freshsite to be just
that'-thread into this discussion:

According to Ross in 0.7 all raw content (not to be transformed by
forrest) is to be placed alongside xml-content in the same directory
that we might call 'content' in the future.

What he could not answer is my question why we are having the debate
about images in the resources-branch here.

Why are images different than raw content and need to go in a separate
dir. Or is this merely a recommended option to place an image? Could I
have images in the content directories just as well?

Thanks for your help,

--
Ferdinand Soethe