forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skins
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 13:48:32 GMT
Is plain-dev really included by default?  I just took a spin through
each of the skins and here's what I've found from a fresh svn.

pelt - success
tigris - success
common - success, but images not found even though they appear in the
skins folder
plain-dev - success, but no resources found, images, script etc. and
they don't exist in the skins folder either.
leather-dev - build fails.

I've updated available-skins output to be what's below but I don't
know if that's desired since some of these don't appear to be working?

"Current:
* pelt - supported
* tigris - available
* common - available