forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fussy feelings about 0.7
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 10:24:50 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Thorsten, you started this thread, and Cheche you said "me too".
> However neither of you followed up to tell us what your concerns are.
>
> Please say something. Even if your comments are not specific,
> we need to know why you are making these disruptive statements.

sure,
I think that "FOR-465: Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream."
and the output "Lazy mode: true"  and a "log4j:WARN Please initialize
the log4j system properly." look bad.

I think as well that they do not affect to the output site, but in order
to fix the first two issues, we would need to upgrade our version of
cocoon.
At the moment we are not able to do so, Carsten is aware that the
command line enviroment is not working, so we need to wait for him to
fix it and them test those changes.
But I am happy if those changes go to the next release (0.71)