forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Prof. Dr. P. Hauber" <peter.hau...@hft-stuttgart.de>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Room nearby!
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 07:39:49 GMT
Dear Apaches,

there was a misunderstanding:

I am _interested_ in the areas mentioned above, I _don't_ really
"work" in those areas (I just teach them to undergraduates).
I work mainly in IT Security and Cryptography.

Looking forward to meeting you all,
Peter (Hauber)

Johannes Schaefer wrote:

> Good news: we can have a room at the FHT for the
> evenings, thanks to Prof. Hauber. The faculty is
> close by the conference center, see
> http://www.hft-stuttgart.de/Hochschule/wirueberuns/Lageplan/
> It's right below the "ApacheCon" sign in the map
> http://apachecon.com/2005/EU/images/Stuttgart-Plan_gross.gif
>
> We'll need to decide when we'll meet.
>
> Prof. Hauber works in the area oif Internet Technologies,
> Web Programming, Web Content Management Systems, and
> Open Source Software. One special interest is in Apache
> (he'll try to join the conference).
>
> Looking forward to see you all there!
> Johannes

Prof. Dr. Peter Hauber
FH Stuttgart - University of Applied Sciences
Department of Geomatics, Computer Science, and Mathematics
Stuttgart, Germany  --   http://www.hft-stuttgart.de
http://www.hft-stuttgart.de/Mathematik/personal/Professoren/Professor?n=16
Phone: +49-711-121-2715