forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Meetup at ApacheCon? --> Room nearby!
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 07:32:33 GMT
Good news: we can have a room at the FHT for the
evenings, thanks to Prof. Hauber. The faculty is
close by the conference center, see
http://www.hft-stuttgart.de/Hochschule/wirueberuns/Lageplan/
It's right below the "ApacheCon" sign in the map
http://apachecon.com/2005/EU/images/Stuttgart-Plan_gross.gif

We'll need to decide when we'll meet.

Prof. Hauber works in the area oif Internet Technologies,
Web Programming, Web Content Management Systems, and
Open Source Software. One special interest is in Apache
(he'll try to join the conference).

Looking forward to see you all there!
Johannes

Ross Gardler schrieb:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>> And me, yes all the way from the antipodes
>>> just to meet up with you people.
>>>
>>> I haven't decided how long yet, but certainly
>>> some extra days.
>>

>> WOW!
>>
>> That is awesome.
>> Nearly all Forrest PMC will be there.
>>
>> That is just great.
>>
>> Thanks David for coming from downunder. :)
>

> I can see I will have to extend my stay. I was planning on just a couple
> of nights since my wife and child will be visiting friends elsewhere in
> Germany. However, if we are all to be there...
>
> Ross

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de