forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] remove views from forrest (Re: Views as a Domain Specific Language)
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 23:46:25 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 11:39 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:

>>> So in conclusion, I agree with Gregors concerns, but I also agree
>>> with the direction Thorsten is trying to go in.
>>

>> Actually that is the reason why I am proposing that forrest is *not*
>> officially developing views anymore.

Woaahhhh!!!!

It's very late for me now, I've had many beers and a bottle of wine so I
am not about to try and sort this mess out now. However....

Thorsten, please listen to Nicola Ken's very wise words below
(inparticular the first part - "please reconsider".

I'll explain my original comments in detail tomorrow - for now I hope it
is enough to say you have misinterpreted the intent of my mail.

Ross