forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Skins
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 12:35:16 GMT
Tim Williams wrote:
> Are pelt, tigris, and common the only current skins?   The rest
> (corium, forrest-site, krysalis-site, leather-dev, plain-dev) appear
> to be either under development or deprecated.  Also, is there a clear
> way to determine which skins are deprecated?

The only officially supported skin is pelt.

I'm not exactly sure of the status of tigris, someone else will clarify
I hope.

plain-dev is still in development, however, I actually use it as part of
Burrokeet so I would be +1 for it being "officially supported".

Others are as you say.

> I'd like to take on FOR-508 and FOR-509  as they appear trivial enough
> for me to grasp.

Excellent :-))

If you need any help just ask. We'll point in the right direction.

Ross