forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r178548 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/forrest.properties
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 11:17:11 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>crossley@apache.org wrote:
>>
>>>Author: crossley
>>>Date: Wed May 25 16:33:28 2005
>>>New Revision: 178548

>>>Log:
>>>Restore the required plugin output.POD which was removed in the previous
>>>revision.
>>
>>Sorry, I meant to check that before commiting.
>>
>>Why is it required?
>

> There is a POD example in the main docs. Here is one place:
> http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/document-v20.html

We had preciously agreed that the main docs don't have samples so that
people do not need to download the plugins to build the docs. If we
provide samples for everything then everyone has to download all the
plugins.

Demonstrations of the plugins should be via their documentation on the
website, or locally if the plugin has been downloaded.

Shall I remove these POD examples and put them in the plugin itself?

Ross