forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: cocoon 2.2 infos
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 13:01:18 GMT
You won't loose me, we'll meet in Stuttgart!

I'm looking into Cocoon to use for another project
(not forrest-related). Maybe I'll deepen my
knowledge in Forrest this way until I come back
to use Forrest again extensively.

Is there a minimalistic example I can use to see
how to build a simple web-app with Cocoon?
Thanks again!

Johannes

David Crossley schrieb:
> Johannes Schaefer wrote:
>
>>Where can I find information about Cocoon 2.2?
>>Wasn't sucessful at cocoon.a.o
>

> There aren't any published docs because it is not yet released.
> They are actually re-organising the docs in the trunk.
>
> You would be best to stick with the 2.1 docs. That should
> cover most of what you need to know.
>
> Gee i hope we don't lose you, the cocoon docs is huge.
>
> Are you looking for anything in particular? Perhaps we
> can guide you. Don't forget the Forrest sitemap-ref.html
> which explains some things and links to relevant Cocoon docs.
>
> --David

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de