forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Plugin: Filtering output
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 09:02:01 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>

>>><apachecon label="ApacheCon">
>>>    <slides label="Slides" href="s5slides/ssp_with_forrest.html"
>>>    filter="cleanSlides.xsl"/>
>>>    <slides label="Slides" href="s5slides/ssp_with_forrest.html"
>>>    filter="speakerSlides.xsl"/>
>>>    <slides label="document" href="ssp_with_forrest.html"
>>>    filter="printedVersion.xsl"/>
>>></apachecon>
>

>>I asked this question before, but there was a flurry of activity
>>at the time and i don't think that there was a reply.
>

>>I don't understand how those site entries would get used
>>for linking. They are all the same.
>

> Sorry, must have missed that. Of course you are right. The site excerpt
> should have been to enable linking.

Doh! I missed that in my alternative approach too, thank goodness for
"many eyes" when such a simple issue can get overlooked.

However, Thorstens,method seems to address that issue.

I'm going to come back to this after we have submitted the Apachecon
presentation. I'd like to see how Thorstens work integrates with
locationmap as that is the next thing I need in Forrest. It makes using
things like Daisy or Lenya far easier and may be the ideal place for
view configurations like this one. I'll catch up with Thorstens recent
RT's and try and bring the locationmap idea into them.

Ross