forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Head is broken
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 19:17:02 GMT
(RESENT: original seems to have got lost, apologies if you receive it twice)

Head is currently broken due to the Cocoon upgrade.

The problems all look like the ones copied below (from building a
fresh-site):

X [0]                                     samples/error:ext:linking
BROKEN:
No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:linking
* [65/21]   [0/0]     0.641s 7.5Kb   images/group.png
X [0]                                     samples/error:site:samples/faq
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples/faq

We *must* run 'build test' before committing major changes.

Last known working revision is r170475 (which includes fixes for the
issues I introduced last night - I wrapped my knuckles about not testing
before committing too ;-)

Ross