forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: Self-organized meet-ups / workshops at Apache Con 2005
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 18:17:46 GMT

I would be interested in joining both suggested meetings.

I'll have a look around if I can get a suitable room
(no promises, yet!).

For me every evening is fine, except Tue. 19th: I'll
do a presentation about Forrest (in German) at an
informal meeting of usability professionals.

Johannes

Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> I'd like to fix the dates of unofficial Forrest meet-ups at ApacheCon
> 2005 very soon so that people can schedule their travel accordingly.
>
> As far as I can tell, we could have two separate meet-ups:
>
> 1. Workshop Forrest Views
>
>    with Thorsten explaining the concept and practical details of his
>    Forrest-Views and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
>
>    My hope is that I will have a chance to understand Views after that
>    which means that we will address people with a limited
>    understanding of Forrest and Plug-ins.
>
>    Duration: ~ 2 hrs?
>
>    Questions:
>
>    - Thorsten:
>
>      = are you still willing to do this
>      = is my description of entry requirements correct
>
>    - All:
>
>      = can anybody suggest a place that is open for people
>        without conf registration (perhaps even has a beamer?)
>
>      = What evenings of the conference would you prefer to
>        have this meet-up
>
> 2. General Exchange on Forrest
>
>    an opportunity for Forrest users and developers to meet and have an
>    open exchange about Forrest. If we have enough people committed to
>    participating, we could/should we announce this meeting in our
>    Forrest session for interested people to join us.
>
>    Questions:
>
>      = can anybody suggest a place that is open for people
>        without conf registration (perhaps even has a beamer?)
>
>      = What evenings of the conference would you prefer to
>        have this meet-up
>

> --
> Ferdinand Soethe

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de