forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solving FOR-470 and getting rid of xdocs now?
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 18:04:53 GMT
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 12:06 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

>Looking at the details, I keep wondering if it wouldn't save us much
>work to get rid of x-docs and fix FOR-470 in one step.

In order to get rid of x-docs, we need to create the stylesheet for
xdocs --> xhtml so, I recond that this needs to be done first... If it
gets on time, it goes to 0.7 if not, to 0.71 or what ever...  But do not
worry, there is not rush but if you do not like that setup you can
always change these settings on your setup:

#project.content-dir=src/documentation
#project.raw-content-dir=${project.content-dir}/content

Cheers,
cheche