forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Head is broken
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:03:25 GMT
Head is currently broken due to the Cocoon upgrade.

The problems all look like the ones copied below (from building a

X [0]                                     samples/error:ext:linking
No pipeline matched request: samples/error:ext:linking
* [65/21]   [0/0]     0.641s 7.5Kb   images/group.png
X [0]                                     samples/error:site:samples/faq
BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples/faq

We *must* run 'build test' before committing major changes.

Last known working revision is r170475 (which includes fixes for the
issues I introduced last night - I wrapped my knuckles about not testing
before committing too ;-)

View raw message