forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Plugins] cannot build whiteboard plugins.
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 20:51:26 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I found the revision.
>
> Doing "svn up r170336" will bring back the version that is working.
>
> @Ross did you tested the whiteboard plugins before you checked in the
> above revision? Any ideas how I can I fix it in "trunk"?

Not directly no. The above revision simply replaces the whole buildfile
with an import of the one in the main plugins directory. Since I
published all the docs for the plugins in the main directory I kind of
figured it would work.

Sorry, I *should* have tested.

Something strange is happening here, because now the main plugin build
displays the same problem you describe and the target hasn't been
present since r164079. I'll work out what happened and correct it ASAP.

Ross