forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clean up freshsite to be just that
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 21:57:54 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

>>>will do that when this whole issue is cleared up and descided and I
>>>know what is now and what will be.
>>

>>For the 0.7 release it has been decided because it is too much work to
>>change it before the 0.7. The wider update is scheduled for 0.8.
>>
>>Images stay put for now.
>

>>xdocs remains as is for now.
>
> If this needs to be done. The sooner, the better.

This is only one part of a more wide ranging change. It requires a big
clean up of docs, which will take some time. These cahnges are scheduled
for 0.8 and have been (http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-187 ).

0.7 is already well overdue and it is important we get it out. I am -1
on delaying it any further.

Ross