forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clean up freshsite to be just that
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:28:32 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>Yes - and perhaps you didn't know that because the docs need updating
>>(that's the issue I linked to earlier, hint hint - only if you have time
>>of course, please don't feel badgered by my point this out repeatedly)
>

> will do that when this whole issue is cleared up and descided and I
> know what is now and what will be.

For the 0.7 release it has been decided because it is too much work to
change it before the 0.7. The wider update is scheduled for 0.8.

Images stay put for now.
xdocs remains as is for now.
raw content (other than images) goes alongside xdocs

All that needs doing is the docs get updated for the 0.7 release.

Ross