forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clean up freshsite to be just that
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 10:57:40 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Sorry. Now I'm totally confused as to where raw content (= content
> that will be passed on without processing) should be from 0.7 on.
>
> If it is to be kept "alongside the to be processed content" as Ross
> wrote, we already have what I asked for and we only need to move xdocs
> in content.

Yes - and perhaps you didn't know that because the docs need updating
(that's the issue I linked to earlier, hint hint - only if you have time
of course, please don't feel badgered by my point this out repeatedly)

> But then I don't understand the ongoing discussion about putting
> images in resources. Are they not also unprocessed content?

Images seem to be an exception, but I can't tell you why. Perhaps we can
move this part of the discussion to the docs reorg. thread.

Ross