forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clean up freshsite to be just that
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 09:48:23 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 00:55 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>

>>Ross Gardler wrote:
>>
>>RG> Perhaps you could start with
>>RG> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-470
>>RG> as this is a blocker for the 0.7 release
>>
>>will try and look at that tomorrow: right now I understand only half
>>of what I'm reading there.

The way we handle raw content has changed (it no longer has its own
directory it is kept alongside the "to be processed" content). As a
consequence the documentation is incorrect. Someone needs to go through
the docs and correct it. We also need some samples adding to fresh-site
(or the proposed demo site).

> Me neither. ;-) I guess Ross meant mainly
> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-362

I did *not* mean that one. That should *not* happen before 0.7 is
released. Too much work, it'll delay 0.7 for another month.

Ross