forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject status state
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 10:09:59 GMT
Hi,
i am looking at how we use status.xml, and these are my impressions:

1) I always like it status.xml to be on the root of out svn space, so
when you make a change you could modify it over there. Can we change
that back?

2) I tried to put the document type of status and I have found around
400 validation errors. they are mostly on the context attributes.

The valid attributes are "build,code,docs,admin,design"

My proposal is to add documentation about the scope of every single
attribute ie:
build ---> our build system and tools that make the sofware
code  ---> xsl,sitemaps and java code that we use
docs  ---> our website, and documentation of the project.
design --> ¿?¿? skins maybe?

 out of that I am happy to help to convert all of those.

Cheers,
cheche