forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Comment on index.html (Re: Where to change comments to configuration files)
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:20:17 GMT
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
> RG> But that simply is not correct. It *is* configurable as I have written
> RG> on a number of occasions now.
>
> Sorry, I shouldn't respond to messages one by one. That way I missed
> your solution in 'Re: Inkonsistency in implementation of default file
> and site.xml and what to do about it' when I wrote my reply.

One of the reasons for keeping everything in one thread. This particular
issue spanned three different threads because of subject changes. It's
sometimes very difficult to know when to change the subject. I always
try not too unless I have totally changed the direction the thread is
taking.

> Will adjust documentation accordingly.

I saw that - it's great to see someone actually documenting what is
discussed here.

Thanks!!!

Ross