forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r167890 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/docs/faq.xml
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:20:15 GMT
ferdinand@apache.org wrote:

> +    <faq id="defaultFileName">
> +      <question> How can I change the default file name that Forrest will look
for when I request a
</question>
> +      <answer>
> +        <p>Change the setting <![CDATA[<default-filename>index.html</default-filename>]]>
in
> +          cli.xconf.</p>
> +      </answer>
> +    </faq>

This only affects sites when generated from the command line interface
(i.e. not when doing 'forrest run' or running as a webapp). To change it
in non command line you need to override the sitemap redirects.

I haven't read all your changes in detail, but it looks like you
improved a fair number of the FAQ entries. Cool!

Ross