forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: 0.7 is nearly there
Date Sun, 15 May 2005 05:35:43 GMT
On Sab, 14 de Mayo de 2005, 19:43, David Crossley dijo:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> >David Crossley dijo:

>> of

>> >Ping! :-) OKAY I will do this. :-)
>>
>> 1.6.3 has some bugs that have come out just after release.
>> They are releasing 1.6.4 on Thursday, May 19th.
>>
>> This is an example of why we should not upgrade a library just after
>> it's released if there is not an important bugfix for us in it.
>
> That is why i suggested that if we do want to upgrade our
> libraries, then we can use a current snapshot or pre-release.
> I didn't realise that Antonio was suggesting an older version.

1.6.3 is an older version? This is the lastest "stable" released. BTW,
even the current in forrest rerpo is buggy. If not, hence there will not
need for bug fixing. ;-)

All in all, I am +1 for waiting to 1.6.4. We can release few days later.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo