forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogether 2005: call for assistance
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 09:59:03 GMT
Hi,

>> After last year's GetTogether, we decided to untie the GT
>> from any commercial involvement (however small there ever was any),
>> making sure the GT is an event organized by and for the Cocoon
>> community.

Do you mean: No sponsoring?

>> * are we on for 10-11 October?

Why not. You will always find another conference in the same timeframe.

>> * Ghent again?

Alternatives? The question is if you want to make this a Ghent thing in
the long run or if you want to move it around in Europe. I am not sure if
moving it around might attract new / more people or not.

>> * are you up for volunteering?

Yes!

>> * website design & development (the cocoongt.org domain has been
>> registered for this purpose)

Can't last year's infrastructure be re-used?

>> * call for proposals and ideas

What do you mean? Setting specific topics or an overall theme in the CFP?

Regards,
Torsten