forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r167890 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/content/xdocs/docs/faq.xml
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 08:19:37 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

RG> This only affects sites when generated from the command line interface
RG> (i.e. not when doing 'forrest run' or running as a webapp). To change it
RG> in non command line you need to override the sitemap redirects.

RG> I haven't read all your changes in detail, but it looks like you
RG> improved a fair number of the FAQ entries. Cool!

Thanks. I added that.

Btw: Changing cli.xconf is now done in the programm directory thus
     applying to all Forrests while the sitemap pattern is added
     locally.

     Since there probably is a way, can anybody tell me where or how
     to make that change to cli.xconf local to a project as well?

--
Ferdinand Soethe