forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fussy feelings about 0.7
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 01:22:36 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Sure we want to get the 0.7 out the door but it seems there are some
> > *big* bugs that need solutions. On the other hand this solutions will be
> > changed again in 0.8.
> >
> > IMO we should think again about the release and how we want to do it.
> >
> > WDYT?
> >
> > salu2
>
> I have same feelings. But there is nothing that would stop us to release
>  a 0.71 release right?

Thorsten, you started this thread, and Cheche you said "me too".
However neither of you followed up to tell us what your concerns are.

Please say something. Even if your comments are not specific,
we need to know why you are making these disruptive statements.

There are *no* "big bugs" listed on the issue tracker as blocking
the release.

--David