forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Created: (FOR-505) Allow the retrieval of raw html files
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 14:50:48 GMT
> View the issue:
>   http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-505
>
> Here is an overview of the issue:
>         Key: FOR-505
>        Type: Improvement

>     Project: Forrest
>    Versions:
>              0.7-dev
>
>    Assignee:
>    Reporter: Ross Gardler
>
>     Created: Tue, 24 May 2005 3:53 PM
>     Updated: Tue, 24 May 2005 3:53 PM

> With the merging of the raw content directory and the xdocs directory it is no longer
possible to retrieve the raw, unprocessed version of an HTML file.

> The raw HTML files were removed from the fresh-site in revision 178279. When we have
added support for raw HTML files back into the system we should revive these files as a demo.

Argh, i was afraid that the change to the way content was processed
was going to cause a problem. That is an important change which is
going to bust some projects.

--David