forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Chaperon jar is required by core (Was: svn commit: r170628)
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 08:46:26 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > The chaperon jar is required by the core, so i have moved it back.
> > Please, please move one jar and test, next jar, test.
> >
> > Can anyone see why Chaperon is required in the core?
> > Here is output from doing 'forrest run' without Chaperon.
> > Doing 'forrest' is okay no errors.
>
> That is because there is a match on sitemap for dynamic creation of gramars:
> <map:match pattern="*.xlex">
>
> I have a patch, but I am not 100% sure how that will affect input.wiki
> plugin.
>
> WDYT?

I think leave Chaperon in the core, record a Jira issue,
add your patch and Nicola Ken's notes, and leave it until later.
I was just fixing the broken build so that we can get going
with other things.

One issue that i did wonder about at this stage, is why
the error appeared with 'forrest run' but not 'forrest site'.

--David