forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwakergu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] remove views from forrest (Re: Views as a Domain Specific Language)
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 18:25:48 GMT
> ¿? Are you talking about Diwaker Gupta? If so then what you wrote is not
> true! I added CSS support to then decide to get rid of it again.

Perfectly correct! I *was* working on another skin using views, but
I've stopped work on that since I find that problem with the id
generation for anchor tags is a much bigger problem.

I'd just like to add that views IS the right direction for forrest
IMHO and work SHOULD continue on it. I think views/viewsHelper is
pretty easy to use, in reasonably good shape, and with some more
polishing user documentation, it'll be ready to fly!

So hang in there Thorsten!

--
Diwaker Gupta
http://resolute.ucsd.edu/diwaker