forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: Where to change comments to configuration files
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 02:54:25 GMT

Ross Gardler wrote:

RG> Best to change it in all occurances of the file as people could look at
RG> any of the official Apache docs for guidance.

Added info to files in fresh-site and site author. I'd rather not
do this in the future but instead prefer for us to agree that we will
maintain the 'nice' documented version of files in fresh site since
doing everything twice seems such a waste of time.

RG> As I mentioned on the user list - be sure to add info abot how to change
RG> this behaviour too. This is not a limitation that is rigid. in design.

Have not added this to the comment for now because there seems to be
no easy answer to the point where it is in fact rigid. I'll attach
more info on that to the relevant thread.

--
Ferdinand Soethe