forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <>
Subject Apache mail problem (Was Re: Self-organized meet-ups / workshops at Apache Con 2005)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 08:52:28 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> @all I think apache mail suffers from a worm called "sober". The next
> attack is expected to happen in 10 days (around 26/27 May). It is once
> again a windows only thing. More information (in German) can be found

If Thorsten is correct about this (is he?), it is about time to start thinking
about solutions. Don't know about you (except for Nicola Ken who only
reads mail once a day :-) but I'm not too happy about these delays and
the perspective for this to happen a couple of times each month.

Ferdinand Soethe

View raw message