forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Apache mail problem (Was Re: Self-organized meet-ups / workshops at Apache Con 2005)
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 08:52:28 GMT

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> @all I think apache mail suffers from a worm called "sober". The next
> attack is expected to happen in 10 days (around 26/27 May). It is once
> again a windows only thing. More information (in German) can be found
> http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/technologie/0,1518,356236,00.html.

If Thorsten is correct about this (is he?), it is about time to start thinking
about solutions. Don't know about you (except for Nicola Ken who only
reads mail once a day :-) but I'm not too happy about these delays and
the perspective for this to happen a couple of times each month.

--
Ferdinand Soethe