forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Broken links in seed site
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 13:35:36 GMT

Working on FOR-470 I just did a fresh seed and found a number of
broken links, all involving site: and ext: protocols.

> * [18/47]   [17/44]   0.641s 17.7Kb  samples/linking.html
> X [0]                                     samples/error:ext:linking     BROKEN: No pipeline
matched request: samples/error:ext:linking
> X [0]                                     samples/error:site:hello_print        BROKEN:
No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:hello_print
> X [0]                                     samples/error:site:samples/faq        BROKEN:
No pipeline matched request: samples/error:site:samples/faq
> X [0]                                     samples/error:site:faq        BROKEN: No pipeline
matched request: samples/error:site:faq

Is this a new bug or the result of one of the recent bug fixes?

--
Ferdinand Soethe