forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2nd generation skinning - view and leather
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 07:41:02 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>>I noticed a Blog from Nicola recently saying he has stopped getting
>>involved with too many planning discussions as he has found himself too
>>distracted. He also mentioned he unsubscribed from lots of lists. I hope
>>this wasn't one of them.

Still here, it's the one I remained on :-)

>>Nicola, being Nicola, if he is here he'll have
>>filters to pick, out emails with his name in, so if we mention Nicola a
>>few times, maybe by his alternative moniker of Nicola Ken, he might get
>>flagged by his filter systems.

ROTFL!!! :-DDDD

>>Nicola Ken, we need your input (you don't need to volunteer for anything
>>or code anything - and we'll be happy to give you a catch-up mail ;-)

Suggestion: let's use it for some time, then we can all comment on it
better. Documentation on it doesn't harm in any case.

> I too hope that works, but don't rely on anyone,
> not saying that Nicola Ken isn't.

Well said. I will surely check it out when I will have time, but don't
count on it.

I may or may not help make it better, but if it scratches an itch, it's
surely useful, so don't be afraid to experiment and try things.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -