forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdinand Soethe <samm...@soethe.net>
Subject Re: describe Forrest in 50 words
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:09:12 GMT

David Crossley wrote:

DC> I am saying that decisions should be reached
DC> through consensus rather than competition.

DC> In this case, it would be better to evolve the
DC> Forrest description until it is suitable.

I can see what David is saying. Though it wouldn't hurt if more people
voiced an opinion and stated which text we should continue refining.
Or - like David - proposed another version to discuss.

Just calling a vote might end that debate and leave us short of an
optimal solution (which is more important than 50 word suggest).

--
Ferdinand Soethe