forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: [Plugin] PDA or Sidebar output plugin ?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:28:08 GMT
Hi,

    I fully agree with you.
    Sidebar is browser dependent and is generally made to be
automatically and frequently refreshed - just as CNN sidebar does,
dispaying the titles of the recent news...
    I think I started this thread, so allow me to close it.

    Sidebar is not a good idea. (This discussion opened my eyes)

    The only thing I keep in mind is the idea to generate a PDA site
with a specific output plugin...

Regards,
Cyriaque,