forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: planning for 0.7 release
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:42:08 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>David Crossley wrote:
>>
>>>The plugin infrastructure seems to be pretty good.
>>>I haven't yet tried publishing the various plugin docs
>>>yet. Ross has done it a few times. The plugins directory
>>>in forrest/site SVN needs cleanup, and there are some
>>>old files on the server. The renaming seems to be all done.
>>
>>I *think* this works now, but I have not been able to do enough testing
>>as I get strange errors about inconsistent line endings and have not had
>>time to get the the bottom of the problem yet.
>

> Is this the issue that you reported ages ago?
> I did make some comments, but cannot remember what.

Yeah, I did look up those comments. You suspected that it was to do with
  the zipping of files, but it's not that since the docs are published
from the src directory not the install directory.

There is some more diagnostics of my own in there, but I've not looked
further into it since that thread:

The key mail in the thread is
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=110472648115038&w=2

Ross