forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missing WEB-INF/jtidy.properties
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:08:55 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> I noticed on yesterday's 'svn update' that the
> file webapp/WEB-INF/jtidy.properties was removed.
> Yet i did see any commit message for that.
>
> Now i am getting broken build in site-author
> where it complains abou missing jtidy.properties
>
> Any clues anyone?

Looks like it somehow got removed by me with my commit 164079 (renaming
pdf plugin http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=164079&view=rev). Not
sure how it happened, but there were allot of files in that commit, we
must have missed it.

Strangely, it is still present on my hard disk, so just how it got
removed I have no idea - it was still there even after an svn up???

Anyway, I've added it back now.

Ross