forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-478) OpenOffice.org Plugin fails to render bold text
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:30:54 GMT
Jason End wrote:

[Please keep all communications regarding Forrest on the Forrest Dev
lists. This is to improve the quality of the material in our archives
and to ensure that any answer given is correct since other devs are
looking over the mailing lists too - this reply is via the mailing list]

> There's something I don't understand. How are the bold
> and italic texts created in the sample OO document? I
> don't see a style for creating them, that's why I use
> the toolbar elements.

I just took a look. I *thought* it was done with formatting classes in
the template. However, now that I look at the sample file I see this is
not the case.

I'll take another look when I get my DTD resolving problems out of the
way since I can't actually run the plugin right now for some reason.

Ross